Thursday 15 December 2011

A Big Day Out.

I left the comfort zone of sleepy Dorset for a day out in the big city, all very scary but I survived. My visit to London was two fold, I had to get the sensor on my Nikon D3x scrubbed and cleaned and I was meeting clients/friends to go and listen to a talk by 'THE' landscape photographer Charlie Waite.

Charlie did his talk at the National Theatre and it was excellent ( one expects nothing less. ) Charlie is also the leading light behind the Landscape Photographer of the Year and the exhibition of the winning entries is also on at the National Theatre. The exhibition is free, well worth a visit and stays open until 11 p.m.

London is a great city but I have to admit that I like being back in sleepy Dorset where a horse and three sheep constitute a traffic jam.